Aesthetic surgery is a side branch of plastic surgery and is also called cosmetic surgery.
Aesthetic surgery focuses on healthy parts of our body limbs that are considered medically normal but we do not like and aims to retouch.
Aesthetic surgery does not always require surgery. When we say aesthetic operation, we should not think of operations that leave traces and cuts. Deep laser applications, filling, stem cell applications, etc. are not included in the operation class but are performed by aesthetic surgeons or dermatologists.
The following applications are of interest to aesthetic surgery.
- Correction of all aesthetic and functional disorders of our nose
- Breast enlargement, reduction, breast erection, reduction of excess skin and subcutaneous adipose tissues and procedures for these.
- Excessively enlarged breast tissue in males is taken to restore the patient’s normal appearance
- Excess fat in the abdominal region in men by taking a portion of the shape of diamond baklava
- Face lift, eyelid surgery, oral aesthetics, forehead lift, eyebrow lifting, bucket ear correction, chin enlargement or reduction, correction of facial contour,
- Stretching and abdominal aesthetics,
- Correction of body contour with liposuction and fat injections, waist thinning, shaping of legs, hip aesthetics
- Leg and hip shaping with implants and adipose tissue
- Correction of scars, removal of moles, hair transplantation.
- Non-surgical rejuvenation and beautification procedures