Can you tell us how to prevent our hair follicles from growing old?
You can resist the growing old of the hair by fighting against corroding environmental conditions. Because, not just the internal factors but also the external factors disrupt the keratin and pigment structure of the hair as well. Chlorine in pool water, wrong shampoos and washing the hair very often also damages the hair. Very tights hats, hair ties, bonnets, frequent hair color lightening chemical procedues and application of extreme heat are also on this list.
What do you think is the easy formula for a healthy hair?
The formula for a healthy hair is as follows:
Correct diet + Good genetics + Good hormonal balance
Can you tell us how we are supposed to eat to have healthy hair?
GOLDEN STANDARD OF FOOD FOR HAIR
- 1 egg a day
- Salmon fish 2 times a week
- Lots of green vegetables
- Walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds
- Grains a few times a week or sprouted wheat once a week
Then, why do we lose hair?
The causes of losing hair IN WOMEN IN ORDER OF FREQUENCY
- Thyroid gland defects
- Lack of iron
- Hormonal imbalances
- Shock diets
*We recommend having regular yearly check-ups and thyroid gland controls for hair health.
When our hair loses its health and starts falling off, what sort of treatments can you offer?
When hair weakens and starts falling off, the treatments in the first stage are as follows:
- PRP: Transmed Reseach Team has observed that people treated with the Reversa system had their hair loss temporarily stop and volume was gained in the application area. If the vitamin supplements, which facilitate replacement of the lost hair, are used as well, the result is more satisfying.
- Whey protein: Includes all the structural proteins and minerals that your hair needs. It is proven that if it is used regularly for three months following the hair transplantation, the transplanted hair develops and grows faster and the recovery duration of the donor area decreases.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy means the treatment of the middle layer of skin. In the application, 2 or 4 mm thick special needles are used to inject substances with vitamins, anti-oxidants and circulation boosters to the mesoderm layer of the skin for treatment. These substances enter into the capillary circulation and they directly affect the desired area.
- Fresh Cell: In this new method used by Transmed Medical Center hair transplantations experts prior to the operation, a tiny tissue sample is taken from the stomach area. This stem cell sample undergoes a special process to become richer. This compound that includes rich cells is applied to the area where the hair is weak. Because the tissue quality of the area with the fresh cell application improves, hair transplantation becomes more successful. In the strengthened scalp thicker hair with more volume starts to grow after hair transplantation.
If male pattern baldness is the issue and this type of lost hair cannot be prevented with treatments, the correct way to get back the lost hair is Hair Transplantation. This initiative, which becomes increasingly more common due to pain-free and permanent results, came to be known as complementing the hair naturally.
WHO UNDERGOES HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
- In people with male pattern baldness, if there are enough hair follicles in the donor area behind the two ears, then the person is a good candidate for hair transplantation.
- In women, hair transplantation can be performed on anybody if the donor area is thick enough and advanced examinations show no unfavorable situation.
What should we keep in mind when planning a hair transplantation for ourselves?
We have three essential goals that are indispensable for hair transplantations.
The first one is hair transplants looking completely normal and the operation being unrecognizable. Secondly, an issue that is very important for us is working on a certain density of hair. This is again very closely connected with looking natural. A density below a certain threshold would move us away from a natural look. Third indispenable target is not hurting our health under any circumstances. The hair follicles in the donor area should not be damaged.
Hair transplantation is a complicated process that must be performed with the attendance of a doctor. Therefore, when making a decision, start out by asking the name, surname and the diploma of your doctor. These three goals can only be reached by an expert doctor and an experienced team. A Dermatologist who closely follows the hair transplantation procedure would take care of your treatment not just after hair transplantation but for your whole life. As Transmed Medical Facility, we give you your hair back and at the same time we help you preserve the hair around the transplant area. The 3 goals above can be reached with expert doctors, experienced technical staff and our high understanding of quality. You will always feel the experience and professionalism of Transmed family, not only during your operation but afterwards as well.
WHAT IS “FUE TECHNIQUE” IN HAIR TRANSPLANTATIONS?
FUE stands for the term, “Follicular Unit Extraction”. Hair follicles for the transplantation are obtained by individual extraction of the follicular units by a special tool.
- The follicular unit is pulled out from underneath the skin.
- The follicles are planted in the incisions made by the surgeons on the hairless areas.
- For a high number of transplants, an operation with the FUE technique lasts on average 6-7 hours for a doctor and 5 assistant nurses.